Clark Wilson and the Vancity Community Foundation are hosting their second annual Charities Forum on March 6, 2013. The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. The focus of the Forum is on Legacy Gifting and speakers include:
- Co-Chairs: Mark Weintraub of Clark Wilson LLP and Derek Gent of Vancity Community Foundation
- Calvin Fong, Manager, Philanthropic Services Vancity Community Foundation
- Amy Mortimore, Wills, Trusts and Estates Litigation Lawyer, Clark Wilson LLP
- Doug Puffer, Director, Planned Giving University Advancement, Simon Fraser University
- Richard Weiland, Tax and Estate Planning Lawyer, Clark Wilson LLP
Further details will be posted on this blog and on our website www.cwilson.com in the coming weeks.